- Are you seeking to better understand how your unique strengths can help you be more resilient?
- How would it benefit you as a leader to be a part of a small group that comes together weekly over a six week timeframe to connect & collaborate, develop resiliency competencies, and learn together how to thrive in times of challenge?
- Are you ready to learn and practice new skills, share experiences, receive coaching support, and journey with others towards greater self-awareness and resiliency?
Transforming Strengths works with small groups (6-8) of people who come together in a coach facilitated Coaching Circle designed to help members develop their strengths and the competencies needed in becoming more resilient during challenges times.
How Does the Coaching Circle Work?
The Coaching Circle meets together over a six week period for 60-minutes each week via Zoom in coach facilitated sessions to engage in new learning and put into practice the skills needed to thrive through challenging times. Each member develops their personal strengths as well as learns with a small group of leaders or colleagues how to become more resilient.
- Each Coaching Circle member completes the Clifton Strengths online assessment and privately engages in an individual StrengthsFinder® coaching session with a certified coach to focus on their unique “Top Five Signature Strengths”. This is the starting point in exploring how strengths can help with becoming more resilient.
- Members then participate in a small group Coaching Circle that is at the same day and time each week for 60-minutes over a six week time period.
- Coaching Circles incorporate both pre- and post-session homework provided by the coach facilitator throughout the program to help members actively engage in putting into practice the learning from each circle session. Each week, members share and explore how the learning is helping them become more competent and resilient.
- Following the final Coaching Circle, each member engages in a private follow-up coaching session with the coach facilitator to solidify their commitment to their strengths action plan for building upon their skills and staying more resilient.